Wednesday, 1 October 2008
At last I've finished all ten of my houses for a swap I'm involved in. These are the final three, so they are all ready to be put in Royal Mail's hands tomorrow.
For the left house I used some Tim Holtz/Stampers Annonymous stamps, the bird and the flowers. The background is inked using distress ink and the roof and chimney is some scrapbook paper which I cut out to fit the house. I stamped a Paper Artsy stamp onto a piece of the scrapbook paper and cut out the image to make the zig zagged edge.
The middle house is covered using some DCWV papers and the image of the children is one I downloaded from the web, and I added a hint of pink to the image with distress inks. I added a HOTP ribbon word "share" and a little faux postage stamp with a heart.
The right hand house is again covered with DCWV papers and another piece of the scrapbook paper for the roof and chimney. The doorway image is printed from the pc and the little key and saying is a rub on.