Monday, 14 January 2008

Altered Tin

It's been a miserable day here today, it rained most of the day. I've not been upto much today, but I did make a few things yesterday.

The first thing is an altered tin. This is the first time I've altered anything. I used my alcohol inks to cover the tin and then used old paper distress ink on the background of the butterfly and tore the edges and edged them with walnut stain distress ink. The butterfly stamp is from Crafty Individuals and was stamped using walnut distress ink and then I coloured it with some Adirondack ink. I just added two little flowers and a few bits of raffia.

I also made a Fat Book Page, again using my alcohol inks and distress ink pads. The butterfly stamp is from DMD and I stamped it using walnut stain distress ink onto a piece of card which I had distressed using old paper distress ink. Again I coloured the stamped image with a little Adironack ink and added a couple of flowers and tied a piece of raffia around the page.

6 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Angie they are fabulous! Well done
Claire
xx

Lydia said...

They're great!...the colours are lovely xx

Shaz said...

fantastic!.. love the tin xx

Heidi said...

Really lovely again, Angie, you are very talented.

Ann said...

Stunning Angie, both lovely works of art, really love the colours ^-^

Love all your blog - you're really talented!!!

Hugs
Ann-R xx

Karen said...

Love the colours you've used - and you're blog is great :) xxx