Wednesday 20 February 2008

Another Tag

Good morning, it's quite a nice morning here - cold but no frost. Hope everyone has a good day.

I made this tag for a friend, hopefully Royal Mail have delivered it by now. I used distress inks for the background of the tag. I put some of the ink onto a craft sheet and spritzed it with water and then laid my tag down on it - I love the effect from this technique and you always get something different each time. I used Cats Life Press stamps and stamped them using Broken China distress ink and sprinkled them with clear embossing powder and heated them. I then stamped the "Butterfly Fairy" onto a piece of blue patterned paper and then cut her out. I cut off her wings and replaced them with a pair of gold German Scrap wings. On the back of the tag I stamped using rusty brown and black stazon and also edged the tag with the rusty brown stazon.


Click on the image to view it larger

7 comments:

shaz earl said...

Wow i love these Angie they are fab must get that face stamp its brilliant xx

Ann said...

Gorgeous Angie - your friend must be delighted with her tags, love the stamps & the colours you've used!!!
Stunning!!!

xxx

CraftyC said...

Fab tags, love the rich colours!
Clairexx

Wacky Jacky said...

Love these tags, especially the colours!! xx

Claireabelle said...

Its gorgeous, your friend is a lucky one!
xxx

stamp and scrape said...

These backgrounds are really stunning - such lovely tags!
Ros

Mags said...

Fantastic colours & lovely stamps!

Well done you,I love them!