Friday 28 March 2008

Purple Angel


This card, you might recognise the backing :-) I used Pink Peticoat papers for the background and I stamped a cute little angel stamp (Lost Coast Designs) in purple stazon onto white card. I then layered this onto some purple mirror card and put it on an angle on the card. I also stamped a small Birthday Girl stamp in purple stazon onto white card and layered it onto purple mirror card also. Finally I added a small flower, attaching it with a little white brad.


I made this card with two challenges in mind - the first one is Cute Card Thursday, where the challenge this week was to use people on your card.


The second challenge is Wednesday Stamper, where the challenge was to use purple on your card

25 comments:

Gwen said...

very cute! for CCTH! I just had to visit your blogg as my DD's name is also Angie! I love all your stuff...very talented!

shaz earl said...

beautiful card Angie xx

Barbara said...

The little angel looks great on the PP.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) said...

Sweet image - lovely work!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. :-) xxxx

Cecilia said...

This is very lovely card! Stamp is so beautiful!

t.tiina38

www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

Sandy said...

Wow this is really lovely. So wonderful card.

Ann said...

Gorgeous Angie!! xxx

Andrea said...

a fab card Angie and I might just copy that x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the sweet image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Katie said...

Thank you for the kind comment you left on my blog.
This is the first time I've been to your blog. I love your work, it is very distinctive. I love the 'altered' look you have here.
This card is very pretty!

Katie
x

jo said...

hi angie,

wow its sooooooooo stunning, i realy love it,jo x

nessy said...

stunning card angie!!! very cute!!

now onto SBS 13 , helping jo out with lists of the members , so we can cardswop and send birthday cards! if you are interested angie , can you leave all your info, for me, using the e-mail in my profile ~ need your address and birthday date!!
hope you can join in with the sisterhood fun
vanessa (nessysnotes) xx

Femmy said...

gorgeous!!!

CraftyC said...

Great card, the image is Fab!!
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, love the image and the background.

Julia said...

Wow I love that image, what a perfect card. Thankyou for your comment on my cat card.

Mags said...

Lovely card Angie, great colours & images used.

Gia Harvey said...

Love the layout!

Richelle said...

Great card Angie!
Richelle

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

looks so sweet and wonderful - great card

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

beautiful and great design

Anonymous said...

lovely card, thanks for participating.

Wiggles Towers said...

Fab Card xx