Wednesday 14 May 2008

Get well card

This card I made for a friend and I used the challenge sketch on ISMAKI.

I used a lilac square card for the base of the card and added some Crafty Individuals paper, leaving a small edge around the card. I then cut a diamond of lilac cardstock and added two layers of different lilac papers. The main flower is one I made on one of my Keepsake boards, I embossed the flowers and cut them out, and secured it using a purple brad. On the top flower I added a silver peel-off and I used some silicone glue to raise the flower slightly from the background. The card still looked a little bare, so I added some silver peel offs (get well soon and thinking of you).

please click on image to view larger

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors you used. The main flower is stunning!! Great job on it!

Anonymous said...

une jolie petite carte !

Anonymous said...

très belle carte !

Unknown said...

wonderful and so precious
thank you for your participation to my sketch at ismaki.

Anonymous said...

ta carte est geniale avec ces fleurs en relief
bizz Mu

Tina said...

Lovely card and colors.

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

beautiful card!!

jo said...

oh its very stunning,, huggs jo x

Lesley said...

Great card, I love the flower xx

Joy said...

Lovely xx

Ann said...

Beautiful card Angie - love the colours & centre flower really adds dimension!!! xxx

Andrea said...

love this an ideal get well card, its beautiful x

Kari said...

Great get well card! Love the flowers!!!

Maureen said...

Really gorgeous! Love the dimension!