Wednesday 25 June 2008

SS Week 22 - Friends

This weeks Sunday Stampers challenge over on Hels blog is "Friends" so I made an ATC :-)


I cut a piece of cardstock to measure 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" and then I stamped the Hero Arts Friends stamp using black archival ink. When the ink was dry I set about it with some distress inks and using cut n dry foam I coloured the stamped image.

To add a little depth to the ATC I used some Crystal Lacquers - unfortunately these don't show up too well in the picture.

8 comments:

Minxy said...

Just beautiful xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Angie, this is beautiful hun, love those colours - thanks for joining in xx

Andrea said...

Angie a beautiful ATC x

Anonymous said...

A beautiful ATC Angie - love the colours! :0) xx

Kari said...

Beautiful job! Great color combo!

Lesley said...

Great atc xxx

Ann said...

Fabulous colours & I love that stamp!! xxx

Craftyideas said...

Love your atc Angie beautiful colours and I love that stamp. Love Rachel xx