Tuesday 12 August 2008

Christmas Is Coming - Tilda & Co


This weeks challenge on Magnolia Challenge blog is to make a Christmas card and you have to use at least one Magnolia stamp. This card was really quick to make, but I do like the finished card. I don't have a Christmas Magnolia stamp, so I plumped for this Tilda image which one of my SBS sisters sent me (Fairymadjo) a while ago. I watercoloured the image using sakura gel glitter pens and it has a lovely shimmer to it. I then simply layered the image onto some green and red card. The paper I used on this card is from Papermania and to finish it off I just added some ribbon.

13 comments:

Andrea said...

love this Angie and Christmas is a great time x

Shazza said...

another great card Angie
x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Angie, I love your colouring in and background paper Hugs Jill x

Juliet said...

So pretty Angie and lovely colours.
xx

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful Angie! x

cats whiskers said...

Love this card great DP and she is so cute
Hugs jacqui x

Annie said...

very pretty card and sometimes the quick ones can be amazing too! love the background paper you used and one of my favourite Tilda stamps too! annie x

Ann said...

Really cute card Angie - love the colours xx

debby4000 said...

Lovely Christmas card, love those papers and Tilda.
luv
Debby

hulda beib said...

So cute image... like she's a bit bored waiting for xmas (like I am). Thanx for sharing ;)

MinnaK. said...

Lovely card, love the paper:)

Maureen said...

So cute! Love your coloring and the patterned paper!

Kari said...

Great Christmas card! Love the colors and the background paper!