Thursday 14 August 2008

In My Pocket .....

This weeks challenge on Hels blog is "in my pocket there is a postage stamp". Well I've not done the "in my pocket" challenge for a few weeks so I wanted to take part this week. I found this one so hard to do and didn't really have any suitable embellishments etc.



Anyway I covered the front flap of my pocket with Basic Grey paper and stamped an old car (Cats Life Press stamp) onto it using distress ink. For the inside I stamped the diamond backgroud stamp on the inside of the flap and then a loopy calligraphy stamp (Lost Coast Designs). I then added a couple of die cut stamps and to finish it off and also to help keep it closed I used a suitcase eyelet.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant pocket Angie - love the little suitcase eyelet! xx

Andrea said...

its a great pocket and all fits together brilliantly x

Hels Sheridan said...

Ignore that last comment...I was logged in as Jennie LOL....I meant what I said...just meant it to be Hels that said it ... so, I love your Pocket Angie, thanks for joining in hun xx

Ann said...

Gorgeous Angie xx

Tracey said...

You've done a fantastic job here Angie :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Paul B said...

Lovely pocket. I like the funky distress look of it plus I love the novel eyelet you use to clasp the pocket. I confess I'm running out of ideas for how to close these pockets :)

Px

Shazza said...

Fab pocket Angie
x

Kari said...

Great job! Love the look!!!