Wednesday 20 August 2008

Little Froglet


This is another card using my new stamps from Alota Stamps. I just thought this was a very fun stamp set. The main image is another large stamp and measures approx 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"

I stamped the main image using black archival ink onto white card and coloured using Prismacolour pencils, blended with sansador. I edged around the image using a light green distress ink. The sentiment I stamped in the same way onto white card and coloured using distress ink. The papers are from my stash and I simply added a paper flower from K & Co "make a flower" pad - the flower looks much nicer and more 3d in the "flesh"

5 comments:

Kari said...

Great card! I love the image!!! Great color choice too!

Anonymous said...

This is fab Angie - love the stamp and colours!

Andrea said...

a great card Angie, love your new stamps x

Richelle said...

I love this card!! what a cute image!

jo said...

oh this is stunning hun, just soo pretty, jo x